Blog moved to www.maidenking.wordpress.com

Blog moved to www.maidenking.wordpress.com
See you there!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Race 3 Del Mar -- MSW -- 6.5Fs

Contenders--morning line

#5 One Chin Again--7/2
#7 Legend of My Own--6/1
#8 Major Smoke--4/1
#9 Draft Choice--5/2

The speed of the race is #5 One Chin Again, who I am hoping is challenged by one of the four first-time starters in the race. On the outside, #9 Draft Choice and #8 Major Smoke can win if they run back to their last races, but they have had five tries so far.

The Jeff Mullins-trained #7 Legend of My Own lost five lengths on the turn in his last when he got shuffled back, but still came on to run a 76 Beyer.

I am betting $600 on #7 Legend of My Own at 5/2 or more and $1,000 on whoever is the longer price between #8 Major Smoke and #9 Draft Choice.

No comments: